Amusnet Gaming Limited – Italy is the official and exclusive representative and distributor of Amusnet Interactive in Italy.
Amusnet Interactive crafts advanced online gaming software and solutions, which power some of the world’s top casino operators.
We are a well-established name in the industry, growing rapidly on a global basis through constant innovation, consumer-centric approach and impeccable quality.
Currently Amusnet Gaming Limited – Italy is looking for a Legal Counsel based in Rome to join our team dedicated for the Italian market and help us deal with cases from drafting and revising agreements to researching domestic law to ensure the company’s legal compliance in all business matters.
THE PERFECT TEAM MEMBER IS INSPIRED TO:
- Prepare, review and negotiate agreements with clients and service providers as well as other legal documentation related to the business activity of the Company in Italy
- Handle various Corporate, IP, KYC/AML, Data Protection, IT and Labour Law related matters
- Research on legal issues, provide analysis of legal risks and create and implement solutions, structured to achieve business objectives efficiency
- Build and maintain internal legal databases and documentation
- Prepare and maintain accuracy of documentation, detailing technical standards, controls, etc.
- Work with our Senior Legal in the Headquarter to ensure the organization’s understanding and compliance with any regulations that apply to the certain jurisdiction and with the adopted policies and rules within our internal Group
- Research and analysis of new requirements/rules of the Italian regulator concerning B2B software providers like Amusnet Interactive
- Research and analysis of general legal and compliance provisions concerning the Gaming industry in Italy
- Identify legal issues, provide analysis of legal risks and create and implement solutions, structured to achieve business objectives efficiency
THE SKILLS THAT WILL GRAB OUR ATTENTION:
- Master degree in Law
- Fluency in legal and business English
- At least 2 years of relevant experience as a sole practitioner, in-house counsel and/or associate in a full-service law firm
- Experience in corporate, commercial, tax and administrative law as well as legal qualification from a respected foreign legal education provider are considered assets
- Decent experience in Italian law and regulation
- Strong analytical and writing skills
- Ability to demonstrate a solid business acumen
- Very good team player with proactive, flexible and motivated personality
THE REASONS TO JOIN OUR TEAM:
- Excellent Salary
- No overtime
- Professional development in an innovative industry
- Friendly & supportive work environment
- Team Buildings & Local company events throughout the year
If you are interested, please send us your CV in English.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for applying!